Besides a range of machines that are already in the market, Terex Finlay also had two crusher prototypes on display, that are expected to be released in Q4, 2015.
Key features of C-1540S cone crusher
• Fuel efficient direct drive transmission via clutch.
• Hydraulic tramp relief with automatic reset protects the chamber and minimizes downtime.
• Metal detection system on the feed belt with ‘auto-stop’ protects the cone from tramp metal and the purge system removes contaminants from the machine.
Key Features of I-140 impact crusher
• The ease of material flow through the machine has greatly improved with each component increasing in width as the material moves through the machine.
• Fully hydraulic assisted apron setting features makes adjustment of the aprons convenient and efficient.
• Heavy duty vibrating feeder (VGF) with integral pre-screen removes dirt fines and