EQT Infrastructure II sells EEW Energy from Waste to Beijing Enterprises Holding

The agreement is only subject to clearance under the German Foreign Trade and Payments Ordinance. The transaction is expected to close end of February 2016.
Dieter Schütz, pixeliode

The equity purchase price amounts to Euro 1,438 million and the transaction represents the largest Chinese direct investment in a German company to date.

EQT Infrastructure II acquired a 51% stake in EEW in March 2013 and purchased the remaining 49% from EON in April 2015.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.