Powered by Suez and sponsored by European recycling Federations, this conference will play host to high-level EU policymakers and influential recycling industry leaders who will debate key regulatory and economic topics for the recycling sector. For the 2018 edition, emphasis has been placed on policy developments covering the entire value, from product design, to the use phase up to end-of-life recycling alongside with the hottest European regulatory issues for recyclers.
Among confirmed speakers:
- Gwenole Cozigou, Director, Industrial Transformation and Advanced Value Chains, DG GROW, European Commission
- Sarah Nelen, Head of Unit, Waste Management and Secondary Materials, DG Environment, European Commission
- Artemis Hatzi-Hull, Policy Officer, Waste Management and Secondary Materials, DG Environment, European Commission
- Michael Schuy, President of EuRIC
- Enrique Garcia-John, Policy Officer – Chemicals, DG GROW, European Commission
- Keith Freegard, Director, Axion Polymers
- Thomas Papagergiou, Chair of the European Shredder Group
- Manuel Burnand, Director General of FEDEREC
- Chris Slijkhuis, Müller- Guttenbrunn Recycling GmbH.
Register now to benefit from a Early Bird offer and pay just 99€ until 7 February 2018.
More information about the program, registration, sponsorship and hotel accommodation