- This event has passed.
Plastics Circularity Multiplier Conference
In the light of the recent developments of the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, the Plastics Circularity Multiplier conference scheduled to take place on 14 October 2020 in Brussels, has moved to virtual conferencing. Under these difficult circumstances, our consideration must be for the health of everyone involved in the event.
New date and schedule:
14 October 2020 (10.00 – 12.30 CET )
– Presentation of the Plastics Circularity Multiplier initiative
– R&D investments and Chemical Recycling (DEMETO, polynSPIRE, iCAREPLAST, NONTOX)
15 October 2020 (10.00 – 12.30 CET )
– Clustering activities in EU Projects
– Product design for recycling (Repair3D/SmartFAN, TERMINUS, DECOAT, CIRC-PACK)
– Recycled plastic content in products (REMADYL, REACT)
16 October 2020 (10.00 – 12.30 CET )
– Innovation ecosystems / Circular Plastics Alliance
– Collection and sorting of plastic waste (PlastiCircle, CREAToR, Life-Repolyuse)
– Monitoring of recycled plastics (PolyCE, MultiCycle)
Location: live webinar
Participation: Registration required (registration information will follow soon), participation is free of charge. All the people registered for the physical event will automatically be registered for the live webinar.