- This event has passed.
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
14.09.2016 - 16.09.2016
The congress is the perfect platform to exchange the latest information, to meet your business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
This top quality congress in battery recycling will focus on:
- Effectiveness and efficiency of the newest Batteries Directive
- Preparation of the revision of the Batteries Directive
- Results of EU Recycling Efficiency Methodology
- End user behavior vs. battery collection
- Economic aspects of take back
- Safety aspects in lithium batteries transport and storage
- Urban mining of batteries: A source of raw materials
- Eco-design: An important issue for batteries removability?
- New concerns under REACH: Substances in articles
- Can electric mobility respond to the EU 2020 Energy Policy?
- Energy storage: Opportunities for a second use of batteries?
- New trends in battery recycling: Primary and rechargeable
- Best available technologies for battery recycling