During the conference, over 200 recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy makers – will meet to discuss:
- How to operate successfully in the recycling business
• Protecting people and the environment
• Supply chain transparency
• Manufacturer take-back schemes and recycling efforts
• Government initiatives, such as the Circular Economy policy
• Processing technology advances and trends
• Reuse and refurbishment
• Mercury-containing scrap recycling (batteries, lamps, LCDs)
• ELV depollution and dismantling best practices
• ELV shredding and downstream materials separation
• Panel: Electronics Refurbishment: Why and how to do it
An integrated exhibition area offers a perfect backdrop to find out, one-on-one, what’s new in the global electronics and cars recycling business.
The conference is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
Five plant tours will be organized on Tuesday November 15, 2016 to a car manufacturer, to a car dismantler, to an electronics and a plastics recycler as well as to a car parts recycler.
On Friday November 18, 2016, the participants have the chance to sign up for one of the following workshops:
• Access to the Indian E-waste market
• New modes and new strategies of electronic recycling industry
• Used electronics equipment – There’s something in the air and it’s not all good