Governmental regulations, extreme use of fuels and environmental concerns are the major drivers for the market growth. However, high initial investment is limiting the market.
According to Research and Markets agricultural waste in bio-gas type segment is expected to be the dominant market on account of increasing concerns towards the overuse of fossil fuels and the rising awareness towards environmental protection. Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the market, attributing to the availability of feedstock in rural areas. The demand for the anaerobic process of energy generation is expected to increase in Africa in the next few years.
Some of the key players of the Waste-Derived Biogas market include AAT GmbH & Co., ADI Systems Inc., Anaergia INC., Bedminster International, Bekon Biogas Energy Inc., Biogas Technology Ltd., Biogen Greenfinch, Biotech Energy AG, Cargill Inc., DMK Ingerieria, S.L., Environmental Energy & Engineering Co., Environmental Products & Technology Corp., Krieg & Fischer Ingenieure GMBH, MWK Biogasanlagen Rosenheim GMBH and Siemens AG.
What The Report Offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Pricing of “Waste-Derived Biogas – Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)” is according to Research and Markets USD 4150.