Over 250 delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present news and challenges of the manufacturing and end-of-life vehicle (ELV) business. The congress will bring together the various links in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators and policy-makers from all over the world.
- Circular economy & resource efficiency
- Innovation in the recycling sector
- How can car manufacturers and the dismantling industry close the recycling loop?
- How to recycle electronics and destruct data in cars?
- New materials in cars, e.g. carbon fiber, rare earth elements etc. and how to recycle them
- Next generation recycling processes and equipment
- Country reports
- Recycling aspects in vehicle design
- Update on new laws and regulations
The congress program includes also company spotlight and tech talks.
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, colleagues and competitors. The conference is also organizing plant tours to leading recycling companies in the vicinity of Berlin.