Delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present news and challenges of the manufacturing and end-of-life vehicle (ELV) business. The congress will bring together the various links in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, dismantlers, shredder operators and policy-makers from around the world.
Over 250 international industry leaders will be expected.
The main topics are:
- Circular economy & resource efficiency
- Innovation in the recycling sector
- How can car manufacturers and the dismantling industry close the recycling loop?
- How to recycle electronics and destruct data in cars?
- New materials in cars, e.g. carbon fiber, rare earth elements etc. and how to recycle them
- Next generation recycling processes and equipment
- Country reports
- Recycling aspects in vehicle design
- Update on new laws and regulations
The opening of the congress will be made by an excellent keynote speaker:
Gareth Williams, Marketing and Communications Director of European Metal Recycling Ltd will focus his speech on “Our Journey Towards Zero Waste in Auto Recycling”.
The congress program includes also company spotlight and tech talks within the exhibition area.