As the reference in this fast-moving, complex environment, the conference is essential for battery manufacturers and their materials and supply chain, battery recyclers, electronics and e-mobility companies, collection organizations, take back schemes, transportation companies, professional associations, waste management organizations and national and international policy-makers in these fields.
The 2019 program will reveal the newest industry research and latest trends and developments in:
Recycling – A Dedicated Session on Batteries Recycling Technologies
• The economics of waste batteries collection and recycling
• How to recycle batteries from e-cars, e-bikes and other e-vehicles
• Recycling of batteries from energy storage systems of power plants
• Best available recycling technologies for portable and industrial batteries
Materials Supply in a Circular Economy
• Battery materials supply and demand
• The role of battery recycling in a circular economy
• Eco-design: A critical approach for batteries removability?
Transport and Safety
• Lithium batteries: Trends in hazard classification
• Update of the transport and packaging regulation on lithium batteries
• Safety of lithium batteries: Threats and opportunities
The Batteries Directive Review
• Challenges faced by the second life of lithium batteries: Performances, warranty,
transport & safety and producer responsibility
• The collection efficiency of batteries: Considering urban mining and the waste
• New take back schemes for industrial batteries
• Update on the review process of the Batteries Directive 2006/66/EC
For further information please visit: http://www.icm.ch/.