IERC 2021 brings together more than 500 international professionals from production, design, promotion, business development, material supply, recycling, logistics and authority.
The organizers have launched a call for papers and invite interested authors to submit their key message to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 20, 2020.
IERC 2021 will focus on:
Circular Economy of Electronics
- Circular Economy Redesigns the Recycling Business
- Success Stories of Worldwide Refurbishment and E-Scrap Markets
- Worthy Achievements in Eco-Design
European “Green Deal”
- Impacts & Opportunities to the Electronics Industry
- News on the “Green Deal” Action Plan
- How to Stimulate Markets and Incentivize the Use of Circular Products
- Innovations and Best Available Recycling Technologies
- Invasion of Robots for Recycling
- Artificial Intelligence in the Recycling Industry
- Li-Ion Batteries: Second Life or Recycling after Use?
- Safety Standards for Transportation and Storage of Products and Waste
- Impacts & Opportunities of E-Mobility on the Recycling Industry
- How “Internet of Things” will Transform our Businesses
- Impacts & Opportunities of the “EU Green Deal” to the Electronics Manufacturing Industry
- Impacts & Opportunities of the “EU Green Deal” to the Recycling Industry
A large exhibition area with over 80 booths provides the perfect opportunity to reach key industry decision makers and to find out what’s new in the global electronics, ecodesign and recycling business. Anniversary receptions create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
Furthermore, the conference will offer the following plant tours:
- Montanwerke Brixlegg AG, Brixlegg (Visit to the refinery and foundry)
- Müller-Guttenbrunn-Group (Visit to the shredder plant of MGG Metrec, the post-shredder treatment plant of MGG Metran and the plastic recycling plant of MGG Polymers)